C+A develops its activity according to the following methodologies:
- Technical assistance to Customer for plant definition (type and scale)
- Assistenza al Cliente per le analisi degli input e l'elaborazione dei risultati
- Preparation of a feasibility study for the required plant, with delivery of plant sizing and turn-key budgetary price, including ROI
- Basic engineering and specific technical documentation for a plant Environmental Impact Evaluation procedure.
- Complete plant engineering
- Project management
- Supply of electric boards (power and automation)
- Site construction work management (when required)
- Plant commissioning
- Plant start up supervision
With small scale plants, as an alternative to engineering-only supply, C+A may propose the turn-key complete plant supply . With complex or medium-large scale plants, C+A normally proposes the plant supply under T.A.E.
(Temporary Association of Enterprises), with few suppliers of the major parts of the plant, which generally are Leaders on their areas.